When you have a Government that only looks after the interests of the wealthy and elites, you have a severe problem.
Senator Lindsey Graham is the epitome of this; he’s a true Simp. According to the dictionary, a Simp is someone who goes above and beyond for someone they like.
Senator Lindsey Graham is one of those men who put himself in a subservient/submissive position under someone in the hopes of winning them over, or a man who prides himself on chivalry in the hopes of obtaining sexual gratification from someone they desire.
Unfortunately, that is what Lindsey Graham stands for right now! When it comes to the American people, these Senators have no desire to help the working class. Senators, on the other hand, have no qualms about donating $1 billion to Israel’s Military Dome System.
These senators are determined to take away $300 in unemployment benefits, then have the audacity to accuse us of being lazy for not wanting to work a minimum wage job that neither pays to live nor helps us pay for medical care. It isn’t easy to stay alive and to live in America. That is a proven fact!
When It Comes Down To:
- Student loan bailouts.
- Improving our educational system.
- Reform of the Criminal Justice System.
- Reform of the police.
- Increasing the strength of labor unions.
- Assisting the poor.
- Assisting with equal pay.
- Raising the minimum wage.
- A system of universal health care.
It is difficult to persuade these senators to do their jobs properly.
Furthermore, senators are currently discussing America’s (debt) deficit crisis. But they have no problem handing over a $1 Billion Dollars to Israel. When it comes to anything having to do with the people of the United States, they do nothing.
- Healthcare for all, the Senate has no problem stopping any progress on fixing our healthcare system.
- Helping students who have student loans that they will never be able to pay off, is a problem for the Senate.
- When it comes to ‘Israel,’ they will gladly give them $1 Billion Dollars.
Senators in the United States are penny pinchers.
Achieving good quality of life in America is becoming increasingly difficult as a result of policies set by a small group of Elitists (wealthy) and lobbyists who pay Senators to make policies that benefit only themselves and a small group of corporate elitists.
The Current lobbying issues:
• Political decisions will no longer benefit the general public. Lobbying is typically based on the needs of a small Elite Group (The Rich).
• Lobbying is an attempt to achieve a specific goal that may or may not benefit the general public. Lobbyists or lobbying are only influential in a particular group of people.
This has caused the country to stagnate. Suicide rates in the United States have increased by 30%, putting us at odds with our European Union allies and our Asian neighbors. How can an American bond with their family if they have three jobs?
The following are America’s problems:
- There is no safety net.
- There are no jobs available.
- There is no community.
- Extensive debts.
- Employers who will fire you for any reason in order to hire cheaper labor.
- Extending your financial resources.
- Labor unions were dismantled.
- Middle-class jobs are being outsourced to other countries.
- The cost of living is escalating.
- US Politicians are ineffective.
Those are just a few of the reasons.
This is why China is laughing at us Americans. China is capitalizing on what America isn’t doing. Nonetheless, the US military-industrial complex wants to go to war with China in order to maintain the status quo. And now, the United States military and Congress believe that (UFOs) or (UAPs) pose a threat to American security. That is nonsense!
- (UFO) is an abbreviation for ‘Unidentified Flying Object.’
- (UAP) is an abbreviation for ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon.’
And now, UFOs pose a threat to America because they are unfathomable and uncontrollable.
As a result, they believe that UFOs threaten their power, which is truly pitiful!
This is why China is growing while America is deteriorating. It’s pathetic!
The American dream is no longer fading; it has vanished. The very wealthy already make the rules. America is an oligarchy; it is unavoidable.
The facts about the American dream is, It’s called the American Dream, because you’d have to be asleep to believe it.